These are some general guidelines while listing for a gig:
- Please specify the venue and time of the event very clearly.
- Once the worker reaches the address, make sure someone is there to meet and greet the candidate and explain in detail the exact work and duration.
- Please mention the exact duration of the job. If however, the event exceeds the time specified, you may settle in cash or get in touch with our helpline.
- If for some reason you are not happy with the work, rest assured you would be fully refunded. We advise you to relieve the worker as soon as possible. We remain committed to fulfil your other requirements that may arise in the future.
- Even though candidates are screened and tested before the job, we would advise to check IDs and have a small one to one session with the candidate before proceeding.
Follow all the Job Posting Guidelines, to avoid any sort of conflicts in the future. If you have any query about Employers Guidelines, Employer/Recruiter Job Posting, feel free to contact before going further, we’d be happy to assist.